Yep, after being cooped up in the house with a sick bebe for the past day or so, I’m feeling generous and am ready to get my pens out for some early holiday happiness!
Here’s the deal:
• You grab your spot by emailing me (here) and paying the deposit invoice I will send you.
• I’ll also send you a few questions to answer (and you can send me any pictures you might want to use!)
• After a week or so, I will send you a comp along with envelope choices (there are three colors to choose from!)
• We’ll go through two rounds of edits to reach holiday card perfection.
• I’ll send you a sign off sheet and balance invoice.
• Once everything is paid, I will send off to the printer!
• Your one-and-only completely unique holiday card will be the envy of everyone else smiling from your loved ones’ fridges.
The fine print:
• The price above ($160) is good for one custom holiday design (50 prints + envelopes, 4 color digital printing) and cannot be applied to any other projects (baby announcements, save the dates, etc.)
• Client will be able to choose from three envelope colors. I won’t be able to provide a variety or mix and match these, so sorry!
• Additional quantities of 20 are available for $40, respectively.
• Hand lettering is used up to five total words. Print beyond those five words will employ to use of carefully selected fonts.
• This offer expires two weeks from tomorrow: September 19, 2013.
• I only have 10 spots available for this promo to hurry scurry!